Saturday, September 4, 2010

What the heck are you wearing



So when I feel bad, I shop. Recently I was looking at stuff on ebay. I came across this cute little number. I was thinking I can wear  this all year round. I adore jeans and I like that this has already been shortened. It's a bit too short, but I made it work with some cute bloomers that Nicole brought in. I also traded Nicole for this wonderful blue stone with vintage coral cab necklace. The Bear necklace is something I made.

Brass rose necklace. Wish I had another picture, it already sold.


I found this fabric at a thrift store, then I printed this on the fabric. My plan the whole time was to make a purse. IT took like 3 years! And it only took my 20 minutes to finish it and make a handle of ribbon, which I thrifted and braided. Talk about lazy.  Behind this purse is a floral 90's tote that I printed unicorns on.
Another tote is on the way......hint...southwest wolf tote!


buttercup rose.

happy labor day

2 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I like your denim dress with the bloomers. And your crafty ways.

Porkchop Rules said...

thanks sweet cheeks!