Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick of that Cough but happy


Things have been so good at the Crimson & Clover. Wonderful customers and positive vibes. We do our best to make everyone happy. I am going to blog more and post more pictures and if I don't blog I will post pictures for my tumblr page. Most of my images have been coming from this wonderful blog called Youthquakers. I wish I had more to tell......well I do but it will have to wait. All I can say is WE meaning Nicole found a collection I never dreamed I would see or touch. 


Ok now for an OUTFIT POST I think I wore this Friday.....100% THRIFT!



Poly 2 pc Top and Skirt! Score cause I can wear them again with different stuff. My lovely 70's Spica Boots. Again thank god I did not sell.

JEWELRY PICTURES UP SOON.
later dudes

3 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Looking forward to more blog, and less cough. Take care amiga! <3
-Bella Q
http://thecitizenrosebud.com
twitter: @citizenrosebudz

SWANclothing said...

I love this outfit!

Porkchop Rules said...

Thanks! Swan been into poly florals right now. Yes Rosebud I am going to try to blog more.