Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wardrobe Remix this is what I wear

Wed. at Crimson and Clover. I bought these boots from my Partner Nicole. The skirt I got on etsy. I love Vintage Levis, this is a 70s wrap skirt however it's too big, I have made some changes but it's still too big so I need to alter it again. The top is a vintage 80's Casual Corner.My necklace is a heart shaped digital watch necklace.  Today was good at the store I added some more lighting to the front.
Thurs. at Crimson & Clover. I needed to wear jeans, it was cold today.
I thought about suspenders and wearing them, thinking they would look cute with a pair of vintage Levis that I own. These jeans are Levis but they are the Capital E Levis, I got these on ebay. The suspenders are LEVIS also purchased from Nicole. The henely is from Target.
I added a button on the suspenders, I didn't want to add to many didn't want to look like MORk. The pin is from Russia. The shoes are like winos, but they have more of a sole and have a round toe.
Fri. oh what a lazy day. Feeling the effects from Aunt Flow. The black dress I got from another vintage shop in Sacramento a couple years ago. The grandpa cardigin is from the thrift store and it had many stains, I forgot and wore it to work. I usually would not do that. I wore my new boots again. I like added a couple of necklaces together. I paired up a vintage necklace, the gold bottle one with one from my grandma, she made it just for me. The wood bird pin I got when I use to work at an Antique store.

3 comments:

jenjems said...

Love those boots! That wooden bird pin is pretty amazing too! You've got so much style girl...my style star!!!

SWANclothing said...

looking good! i love the 1st outfit. vintage levis in general! and the bird pin. sweet!

flaming hag folkwear said...

yay, you posted your outfits! you look great (you always make me wish i was wearing my jeans instead of dress to work). i am so glad that the boots and suspenders are living in a good home ;)
p.s. i am back online, woo hoo!