Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chillin at the store

At the store came across this blouse that Nicole brought in and feel in love with it...and had to get it! I love am falling in love with flutter sleeves and bell sleeve again. Check out her blog flaminghagfolkwear
jeans are Levis they dont fit very well but they will have to do for now. Shoes were also from my partner, they are vintage Payless Shoe source brand called Costers.

Also I decided to take some of the my clothes that have been sitting in the store and add then to my online store hotdoggerstuff 
great 80's sweater. Stoner Chic DUDE.

This is the most amazing metallic sweater, it's so cute and I am suprised that it hasn't sold at the store. So please this awesome sweater needs a home.

Yes large florals are still very popular. They are girly and chic. Here's a couple that I think should have sold at the store but now are at hotdoggerstuff

No comments: