Sunday, March 7, 2010

SCORE

Finally a wallet that caters to my needs. I found this wonderful vintage wallet, that had the section for credit cards, a slot for cash and a coin purse. However the coin part did not close all the way and they would always fall out. Searching online etsy, and ebay nothing what I needed. Finally going to one of my favorite thrift stores I spotted a Princess Gardner box and there it was a NEW deadstock they call a "French Purse"
Then as I was looking for sandles for the store I found these awesome shoes. I thought I wish they were my size and then I tried them on, OH YES these are MINE!

2 comments:

jenjems said...

Score is right! Both things are fantastic! I need to tag along on one of your thrifting adventures!

crimson&clover said...

those sandals are amazing!
--n